The Rivercare Group is well-established as a community organisation that actively cleans the River Llynfi and advocates improvement of public access and enjoyment of the river. The 10 to 20 volunteers work with land owners to plan and develop new stretches of river walkway.
- RT @CllrRossThomas: Green Flag judges met w. Friends of Maesteg Welfare Park this morn- tenacity & vision shone through. Hopefully flag wil… 4 years ago
- The new QR plaques have been finished! ecollynfi.wordpress.com http://t.co/gwPfjiKyuz 4 years ago
- RT @BridgendCBC: @MaestegSchool pupils have been busy creating artwork with @sustrans and artist Jony Easterby. Check out the pics: http://… 4 years ago
- RT @NatResWales: RT @reluuplands: “@HuwLewis: @AlunDaviesAM announces £1.5m Resilient Ecosystems Fund w/ @NatResWales + @WelshGovernment... 4 years ago
- RT @greenbumblebee: Interesting chat with a couple from @BridBeekeepers earlier as looking to start a 'community hive'. Advice from others … 4 years ago